Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / drilling machine used mine

drilling machine used mine

used and new drilling equipment - machineryzone europe

search for used and new drilling equipment amongst 1501 ads updated daily on machineryzone the leading european platform to buy and sell construction equipment. your experience on our website is our priority. we therefore use cookies as we legitimately have our hearts set on improving user experience producing statistics and offering ad ...

how raise drill works - youtube

dec 12 2013· raise drilling is used to create large drill holes -- up to 7.6 meters in diameter. the holes or tunnels are used to connect mine shafts power plant tunnels or channels for rainwater and ...

used drills for sale

buy used drills from a.m. king industries. we can help guide you to the best solution for your equipment needs. used mining & processing equipment - grinding mills crushers & process plants

used mining equipment for rent or sale in idaho spring ...

trams and drills on diesel so no need to connect to mine power. available with either secoma hydrastar 300 or 350 drifter. certified rops. 48" wide unit for those narrow development or production locations. nvt telescope feed 7.5' to 11.5 drill depth. has nv 6 feed and umbilical cable remote controls for longhole drilling. fire suppression.

cat | drill rigs | rotary blasthole drills | caterpillar

cat rotary blasthole drill rigs offer substantial technology efficiency and productivity improvements to efficiently reach your mining targeted productivity rates. learn more about our mining drills here.

drilling machines - eolss

the type of rock drill used in mining drilling is generally determined by the hole diameter required and the mechanical properties principally hardness of the rock. a top hammer is commonly employed for drilling of holes less than 125 mm in diameter in all but the hardest rock although a rotary cutting method may instead be used for soft rock.

drilling rig - wikipedia

a drilling rig is an integrated system that drills wells such as oil or water wells in the earth's subsurface. drilling rigs can be massive structures housing equipment used to drill water wells oil wells or natural gas extraction wells or they can be small enough to be moved manually by one person and such are called augers. drilling rigs ...

mine source

used mining equipment. at mine source we connect buyers and sellers of used and surplus mining equipment creating a simple and transparent market place. we buy and sell everything from the nuts and bolts to full processing plants for underground and open pit mining. lean more

mining drilling machine mining drilling machine suppliers ...

alibaba offers 112436 mining drilling machine products. about 44% of these are mine drilling rig 2% are drilling machines and 1% are drill bit. a wide variety of mining drilling machine options are available to you such as rotary drilling rig core drilling rig.

new and used drilling & mining equipment for sale ...

ritchie bros. is the best source of new and used drilling and mining equipment for sale. more new and used items added daily including drills dozers loaders rock trucks and articulated dump trucks

underground drill rigs & bolting machines — mining ...

whether you're developing a decline drilling to break up ore or installing rock support we engineer an extensive range of underground drill rigs for mining development and production. underground drill rigs are productive reliable and economical – even in your most demanding production and face drilling applications.

jumbo drills mining machine tunneling drilling equipment ...

we offer a full range of drilling machines for tunneling and mining works as well as special machines derived; the know-how used for the design and implementation of cmm equipment is also made for the benefit of our industrial customers for which we are making of turnkey services (studing + outputs). advantages that offers cmm

drilling&mining - jetmine

the machine acts as a mining device that extracts a large volume of material to the surface for further processing. the innovative jetmine technology allows you to combine both underground drilling and mining as one multi-functioning machine. operating this machine …

rockdrilling equipment | top mine rock drilling equipment ...

rockdrilling equipment was established in 2000 as we recognized the need for quality mining equipment and relevant accessories as well as product support and service. our staff has considerable knowledge and experience in the mining and construction industry. our business is to provide quality products and superior service.

aamcor mining drills and drill equipment - mining technology

aamcor is an original equipment manufacturer (oem) as well as an equipment broker for both new and used mining equipment and imports and exports to all parts of the world. drills and drill equipment

drilling in mining - slideshare

apr 07 2014· 6. the drill pattern is designed as per the technical requirements of the overall mining. the drilling personnel need to get this drill pattern and accurately mark the drilling pattern. modern equipment and control technology can automate the drilling machine to move to subsequent holes based on the instructed pattern.

drilling & mining equipment for sale | ritchie bros ...

find the mining and drilling equipment for almost any mining phase at ritchie bros. unreserved auctions from surface mining to underground mining. find the directional drills excavators mining shovels rock trucks and other equipment needed to prepare mine sites build infrastructure and extract precious metals minerals and aggregate.

underground drilling machine wholesale home suppliers ...

alibaba offers 10973 underground drilling machine products. about 48% of these are mine drilling rig 9% are other construction machinery and 1% are drilling machines. a wide variety of underground drilling machine options are …

drilling machinery | britannica

drilling machinery equipment used to drill holes in the ground for such activities as prospecting well sinking (petroleum natural gas water and salt) and scientific explorations. drilling holes in rock to receive blasting charges is an operation in tunneling mining…

drilling jumbo - wikipedia

a drilling jumbo or drill jumbo is a rock drilling machine.. use. drilling jumbos are usually used in underground mining if mining is done by drilling and blasting.they are also used in tunnelling if rock hardness prevents use of tunnelling machines.

Related Posts: