Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / good grips garlic press

good grips garlic press

no shame in the garlic press - chowhound

no shame in the garlic press. by louisa chu. good grips garlic press by oxo $14.99. oxo redesigned its good grips press giving it curvier heftier handles covered in the line’s signature black rubbery grip. the sturdy die-cast zinc head’s roomy hopper clears easily. a small red plastic plate flips over so that its nubs fit perfectly

should i get a potato ricer - cookware - chowhound

read the should i get a potato ricer discussion from the chowhound cookware food community. join the discussion today.

oxo good grips garlic press & reviews - home - macy's

shop oxo good grips garlic press online at macys.com. press on & on. this large-capacity garlic press preps multiple cloves at once & features an innovative hole pattern that easily & effortlessly pushing garlic through. the built-in cleaner pushes out excess garlic.

garlic press - oxo.com

oxo's garlic press features a large chamber and soft grips for effortless pressing of large amounts of garlic. with sturdy die-cast zinc construction and a large capacity garlic chamber our garlic press crushes garlic with a squeeze. good grips. garlic press. add to wish list. $16.99. skip to the end of the images gallery. play video

amazon.com: oxo good grips soft-handled garlic press

the new improved oxo good grips garlic press is now even stronger than ever. with sturdy die-cast zinc construction and a large capacity garlic chamber the garlic press crushes garlic with a simple squeeze. a built-in cleaner allows for easy cleaning; just flip the handles over to clean out excess garlic.

kuhn ricon garlic press - cookware - garlic press - chowhound

the good grips 28181 garlic press: plunger couldn’t quite get to the bottom of the hopper leaving some garlic unprocessed. couldn’t handle unpeeled cloves. traditional flip-handled model rinsed out easily. read the kuhn ricon garlic press discussion from the chowhound cookware garlic press food community. join the discussion today.

amazon.com: oxo good grips garlic press: kitchen & dining

except all the minced garlic stick to the press after being squished out. needs to use another tool to scrape off the minced garlic. it does not come with the self cleaning thing. i use my finger nails to scrape off the garlic and skin that gets stick on it. this is one of the cheaper garlic press since it doesn't have the self cleaning thing.

puree garlic - home cooking - garlic - chowhound

read the puree garlic discussion from the chowhound home cooking garlic food community. join the discussion today.

oxo good grips® garlic press in black bed bath & beyond

this garlic press from oxo good grips is great for crushing garlic with a simple squeeze to enjoy in your favorite recipes. it boasts a large garlic chamber and has an innovative self-cleaning design for quick clean up and convenience.

Related Posts: