Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / sisson brook tungsten mine

sisson brook tungsten mine

rebound in tungsten price renews hope for sisson mine

the sisson brook project a proposed open-pit tungsten and molybdenum mine that has been studied on and off since 1979 and finally has all of the permits it needs to proceed still seemed a long

sisson partnership - the sisson project - fri nov 15 2019

the sisson project is an initiative to develop a world-class deposit of tungsten and molybdenum into a modern long-life mine. the project is located on crown land in central new brunswick 100 kilometres northwest of fredericton by road and near the communities of napadogan juniper and stanley.

northcliff resources ltd. - home page - mon nov 18 2019

northcliff resources ltd. holds a controlling interest in and is the operator of the advanced-stage sisson tungsten-molybdenum project in new brunswick. the sisson project has the potential to become a near-term metal producer with the capability of providing important new primary supply to the increasing demand for tungsten from north

sisson mine - wikipedia

sisson mine is a proposed tungsten and molybdenum mine which would be sited near the town of stanley 60 km north-west of fredericton new brunswick canada. the mine would be among the world's largest tungsten mines with reserves equating to 227 kilotonnes of elemental tungsten (w).

sisson partnership - home page - sat nov 16 2019

sisson project the sisson project is an initiative to develop a world-class deposit of tungsten and molybdenum into a modern long-life mine. the project is located on crown land in central new brunswick 100 kilometres northwest of fredericton by road and near the communities of napadogan juniper and stanley.

sisson project (tungsten and molybdenum mine) - canada.ca

the mine would extract an average of 30000 tonnes per day of tungsten and molybdenum-containing ore for on-site processing. the mine and ore processing plant would have a lifespan of 27 years and employ approximately 200 to 300 people. the ore body intersects sisson brook.

Related Posts: