Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / vintage baldor grinder

vintage baldor grinder

ibid lot # 9770 - vintage baldor bench grinder on pedestal

oct 17 2019· bench grinder . description: 1 each vintage baldor bench grinder on pedestal. dimensions = see picture gallery. all surplus property is sold “as is where is”. surplus property is not tested unless otherwise stated in description. information contained in this posting is as known to us.

baldor electric co. - photo index | vintagemachinery

oct 24 2019· please note: vintagemachinery was founded as a public service to amateur and professional woodworkers who enjoy using and/or restoring vintage machinery. our purpose is to provide information about vintage machinery that is generally difficult to locate. vintagemachinery does not provide support or parts for any machines on this site nor do we represent any manufacturer listed on …

bench grinder restoration | pro construction forum | be ...

feb 23 2014· this is a great project i’ve tossed around the idea of restoring my old baldor grinder but haven’t gotten to it yet. that’s a nice looking grinder that deserves a nice life extension especially if it still runs nice and smooth. i like the red but i bet a nice blue would be pretty nice too.

used bench grinders for sale. king equipment & more | machinio

search for used bench grinders. find king baldor dayton floor westward columbia and ryobi for sale on machinio.

baldor bench grinders for sale | ebay

make offer - baldor 1022w 10" bench pedestal grinder 1 hp 1800 rpm r side cover guard shield . baldor g7-159 right hand grinder guard from 7307d 1/2 hp grinder. $49.99 +$15.00 shipping. make offer - baldor g7-159 right hand grinder guard from 7307d 1/2 hp grinder. tell us what you think - opens in new window or tab.

baldor fans - post-1950 (vintage) - antique fan collectors ...

jul 04 2013· i'm new to this site and have a general interest in baldor manufactured products being a current employee of that company (baldor electric). i would be interested if any members have a vintage baldor fan they are interested in selling. also i can help with information and dating of baldor products i have access to all the old records.

baldor - tools for sale - shoppok - page

2baldor grinder on vintage baldor stand - $325 (aurora) vintage baldor 612r 1/3 horse/110v grinder on vintage SevenTrustd cast iron baldor stand. SevenTrustd with new grinder wheel and wire wheel. selling both for the new price of one. will separate at $175 stand/$150 grinder.

baldor bench grinder size buying guide | acme tools

apr 17 2018· baldor bench grinder buying guide. bench grinders are a very powerful useful and unfortunately an often misused tool. you can use one to sharpen a lawnmower blade return the cutting edge to a chisel polish wood or even grind gemstones to shape among countless other uses.

motor manufacturers - vintagemachinery knowledge base ...

established 1934 by frederick s. kingston and brooks l. conley both formerly of sunlight electrical. acquired by hoover co. in 1948. motors after that time had both kingston-conley and hoover names. seems to have been acquired by howell in 1958 and absorbed in 1963. made motors and grinders for atlas millers falls stanley walker-turner and ...

grinders buffers lathes - baldor

industrial grinders buffers accessories & replacement parts; aggregate motors; nema motors product overview; us doe integral horsepower motor rule for low voltage motors; nema motors product overview; process performance ie3 aluminum motors; low voltage high output synchronous reluctance motors; low voltage water cooled motors; low voltage ...

1/2hp 7" grinder - baldor - power bench grinders - amazon

this item 1/2hp 7" grinder - baldor. jet 577102 jbg-8a 8-inch bench grinder. bench grinder 8-inch (dw758) metabo ds 200 8-inch bench grinder. bench grinder 6-inch (dw756) rikon professional power tools 80-805 8" slow speed bench grinder powerful shop table tool perfect for sharpening with anti-vibration rubber feet. add to ...

pedestal grinders for sale | ebay

vintage baldor stand up grinder. $425.00 +$71.84 shipping. make offer - vintage baldor stand up grinder. standard electric tool 12" pedestal grinder . $850.00. ... baldor grinder/ 460 volt with baldor dust collector/ cast iron pedestal. $850.00.

belt-driven bench grinder???

dec 01 2008· my belt grinder is belt driven (and i don't mean the abrasive being the drive belt). separate motor for a bench grinder sounds like a great idea since all the retail ones i've used of recent manufacture are incredibly easy to stall (borderline worthless - and …

bench grinder parts : ereplacementparts

browse bench grinder parts. black and decker bench grinder parts. bench grinder repair videos. see more videos. bench grinder repair articles. how to diagnose a bad power cord or switch: power switch repair 101: this article outlines the basics of power tool and appliance electrical diagnosis. you can use a multimeter to test tool...

vintage baldor grinder 1215w) - youtube

jun 24 2013· 40+ year old seldom used baldor 1215w exhausts out the bottom and runs like it just came off the factory assembly line. magnetic tool trays serve as a good alternative for collecting of metal dust ...

flamingsteel

vintage handee grinder. here is another cool vintage handee grinder i just picked up to add to my collection. purrs like a kitten. unfortunately these vintage ones did not come with the flex cables. but not the end of the world. there is something about using vintage tools... maybe i said that before.

baldor grinder | ebay

find great deals on ebay for baldor grinder and bench grinder. shop with confidence. ... bench grinder pedestal grinder baldor buffer baldor bench grinder baldor polisher tool grinder baldor grinder parts carbide grinder dayton grinder. refine. more format ... vintage baldor tool electric grinder 6-48. c $150.78. was: previous price c $177.38 ...

pedestal grinder for sale - farm equipment for sale

baldor grinder with pedestal cat. no. 1021w sn f1271 1.5 hp 14251725 rpm the standard - $499.99. the standard tool co. cincinnati ohio vintage grinder base pedestal moun antique jet 8 - $462.99. jet 8 industrial grinder wgrayjet iron 37.13 pedestal stand wcoolant tank 34hp 8 - $450.00.

baldor pedestal grinder 110 volt id m-na gs120

baldor pedestal grinder 110 volt id m-na gs120. in pony tool - short notice sale. this auction is live! you need to be registered and approved to bid at this auction. you have been outbid. for the best chance of winning increase your maximum bid.

the best bench grinders are put to the test

jul 19 2013· the best bench grinders are put to the test. ... it's extremely powerful for a machine its size. baldor take a bow. dislikes: this is truly an industrial grinder. its wheels go on and stay on.

baldor 6" baldor bench grinder - mile-x equipment

discounted baldor 6" bench grinder along with a full line of baldor bench grinders buffers and sanders sold online at mile-x equipment inc.

baldor grinder for sale - home improvement store

vintage baldor stand up grinder. baldor 1215w - $950.00. baldor 1215w pedestal grinder. baldor 105w - $1195.41. baldor 105w 10 grinder 1-12 hp 1800 rpm 575 volt - new. baldor 1021w - $1524.00. baldor 1021w 10 bench grinder with ga16 pedestal package. baldor 522 - $125.00.

grinders | ebay

good used baldor grinder works great 3 phase power 208-220/440. electrical boxes shown without covers do not include covers order the correct surface or flush mount type from your supplier. power cords plugs and remotes not included unless pictured.

grinders - baldor

baldor’s industrial quality single and three phase bench and pedestal grinders are available having wheel diameters of from 6 to 14 inches. this well known line also includes diamond wheel and carbide tool grinders and abrasive belt grinders. some designs of the abrasive belt grinders are supplied with a three position tilt able belt.

old baldor grinder: need grease specification

sep 28 2017· a buddy gave me an old baldor grinder. old is likely an understatement as this grinder has a "square" stator with the laminations visible and baldor's address is in st. louis missouri. the general data on the nameplate is 1 1/2 hp 1725 rpm and 3 phase. the grinder …

baldor grinder 632e. 1800 rpma - $200 (mountainburg ...

vintage 8" baldor grinder - $300 (odessa) vintage 8" baldor grinder with cast iron pedestal. 3-phase comes with phase converter. grinder works and has been sand blasted and SevenTrustd with new paint. grinder on one end polisher and buffer on the other end. great for body shop or welding shop. ...

baldor grinder restoration – bolis

grinder SevenTrustd. i received a baldor metal grinder with 10-inch wheels on its own pedestal floor stand discarded from a school metal shop program. several owners before me did not know what to do with it mainly because the motor is wired for three-phase industrial power which is …

part 1 restoration on an old baldor bench grinder - youtube

may 30 2017· my dad has been needing a new or newer grinder an now hes going to get one ya! ... part 1 restoration on an old baldor bench grinder electrodewelder2002. ... vintage bench grinder …

Related Posts: