Product Supply Information

Home / Crusher / Equipment / dargues gold mine information majors creek

dargues gold mine information majors creek

dargues gold mine information

dargues reef part of the 659 km2 majors creek gold project situated approximately 60km southwest of canberra just north of the village of majors creek.unity holds of the project since its purchase of cortona resources in early 2013. currently under development dargues reef will comprise an underground decline mine a run-of-mine pad temporary waste rock emplacement crushing facility

dargues gold mine - diversified minerals

majors creek new south wales. the dargues gold mine is located approximately 60km southeast of canberra 13km south of braidwood and immediately north of the village of majors creek. the dargues reef ore body was originally discovered in the early 1870’s by mr. james dargue.

sediment discharge from dargues reef gold mine at majors creek

diversified minerals operators of the dargues reef gold mine at majors creek was quick to notify the public the community consultative committee and the environment protection authority (epa) following a discharge of “sediment laden water” from the mine site this week.

dargues gold mine - majors creek

dargues gold mine –project overview • located approximately 60km south east of canberra 14km south of braidwood and immediately north of majors creek • employing 100-120 people locally and utilising local suppliers where possible • current five year mine life with opportunities for extension

homepage majors creek

dargues gold mine; community newsletters; phone directory; amalgamation map; community groups. progress association inc; rfs. information resources. bush fire myths; bush fire survival plan; bush fire and your home; fire safety for your pets; grass fires; majors creek festival.

majors creek mine jobs - iminco mining training information

majors creek mine jobs cortona resources a west australian company has plans to mine gold from their dargues reef project in the majors creek region east of canberra. the project has gained nsw and federal goverment environmental approvals and cortona resources managing director peter van der borgh says they will be looking to engage locals

dargues gold mine information majors creek

dargues reef part of the 659 km2 majors creek gold project situated approximately 60km southwest of canberra just north of the village of majors creek.unity holds of the project since its purchase of cortona resources in early 2013. currently under development dargues reef will comprise an underground decline mine a run-of-mine pad temporary waste rock emplacement crushing facility

Related Posts: